TURBOSOL GIOTTO plaster sprayer for ready-mixed materials.
GIOTTO – modern and professional plastering machine designed by the TURBOSOL company for easy and quick application of cement–based, gypsum–based and insulating ready-mixed dry plasters even in small spaces.
GIOTTO plastering machine is extremely practical and functional under all operating conditions: easy to use, multi-functional and user-friendly.
GIOTTO is a three-phase plastering sprayer ideal for dosing, mixing, pumping and spraying dry mix materials from bag or silo. Built with modular bent trolled steel body and a highly efficient greared motor. Equipped with high quality components that make this plaster sprayer the top in its category.
– Internal plasters: gypsum, gypsum-lime plaster
– External coatings: lime, lime/cement, insulating plaster
– Self-levelling floor screeds
– Versatile and easy-to-use
– The main machine components can be easily dismantled for simple maintenance work
– Giotto can be rapidly dismantled into four main parts making it easy to transport
– Easy access to the main components
– Practical and easy to use
– Equipped with a high-efficiency motor reducer
– Modular bent rolled steel body, which ensures maximum resistance to stress
– Allows the operator to work easily and safely
– Meets international safety standards
– electric pump
– Turbosol diaphragm compressor
– EC standard electric control board
– standard mixer
– D 6.3 worm and stator
– cleaning equipment
– electric lead 20 m, water hose 5m
– 15 m (10+5) mortar hose Ø 25 mm with cam lock couplings
– 16 m meters air hose Ø 13 mm with quick couplings
– accessory box with spray gun and a set of nozzles